Your body right now is a reflection of the choices you have made up to this point. Want a better body? Want to start feeling healthier? You’re going to have to start making better choices.
A lot of people give excuses like; there is no time, I can’t afford to pay for a Gym membership and so on. This post however, would cut through these excuses, by showing you how you can remain fit and healthy at no cost. All you need is your Mobile phone.
The first step to getting healthier is to understand your body and its fitness requirements. The next step is the tough one: it’s time to get moving. Don’t be hasty and try to go at it alone.
The selections made in this post are guaranteed to satisfy anyone. Whether you have never stepped foot in a gym before or you’re a fitness freak, there’s something for you here.
1. Daily Cardio Workout (Android, iOS): Get Heart Healthy for Free
Daily Cardio Workout FREE is a great 5 to 10 minute daily cardio routine for men and women that guides you through some of the best heart exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home. These proven workouts, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, will whip you into shape in no time. The routine’s simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise.
• Two different 5 to 10 minute cardio workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video showing how to do each exercise
• Developed by a certified personal trainer
• On-screen instructions and timer
• No internet required to do the workouts
Download: Daily Cardio Workouts for Android or for iOS (Free)
2. 30 Day Fit Challenge Workout – Lose Weight Trainer
Workout at home is suited for anybody at any time. The 30 Day Fit Challenge Workout, designed by a professional fitness coach, is scientifically proven to help improve fitness and health. Also, this app can synchronize with burned calorie data on Google Fit. Stick with the program, and you will see amazing results.
By fully considering workouts rules, 30 Day Fit Challenge Workout increases exercise intensity step by step, so you can easily stick daily workouts. Don’t need to go to gym, just use your bodyweight and take a few minutes a day, 30 Day Fit Challenge Workout will greatly help you keep fitness and lose weight effectively.
• Records training progress automatically
• Reminds you to workout every day
• Detailed video guides
• Increases exercise intensity step by step
• 30 day abs challenge
• 30 day full body challenge
• 30 day butt challenge
• Share with your friends on social media
Each challenge has 3 difficulty levels, from beginner to pro.
Download: 30 Day Fit Challenge Workout for Android or for iOS (Free)
4. eFit30 (YouTube): Pilates, Yoga, and Body Workouts in 30 Minutes
Sometimes, you can’t find strenght to take yourself to the gym or feel like going for a run. That’s okay, you can rely on YouTube workout channels to exercise at home. And eFit30 is among the best of these.
The channel aims at getting you done in time. You might not be so busy that you need a seven-minute workout, so eFit30 has workouts for 15, 30, and 45 minutes.
Apart from time, eFit30 targets specific muscles or purposes. For example, it delivers Pilates exercises to fix your posture, or even stretches to perform at your office desk.
5. Freeletics (Web, Android, iOS): The Starter App for Beginners
Freeletics Bodyweight is the most effective fitness training program, adapted to your schedule, your fitness level and your goals, whether you want to lose weight, build muscle, or simply get in better shape.
• 5-30 minute workouts based on bodyweight only.
• No equipment. Your body is your only tool. Work out anywhere, anytime.
• More than 900 workout variations, covering all your muscle groups for continuous and fast progression.
• Adapted to all fitness levels, from beginners to advanced athletes.
• State-of-the-art tutorial videos for perfect execution.
Download: Freeletics for Android or iOS (Free)
Workout at Home VS Gym
It’s easier now to skip a gym membership and use bodyweight exercises to get fit. It’s great, since for a lot of people, getting to the gym is a huge task they can’t conquer every morning. However, for others, visiting the gym is what sets them in the mood to work out.
Do you prefer working out at the gym or exercising at home?