Future International Students. Join other students from over 100 countries that have chosen to make Algonquin College and Ottawa, Canada their home.
International Education Centre at Algonquin College offers a scholarship for Ist year, first-term post-secondary International students, and is based on latest transcripts and a personal statement. Institute welcomes highly qualified students from around the world. This scholarship is dedicated to reward those students who have above average grades and English language proficiency.
Scholarship value: $3000
Number of Scholarships: 16
- Applicant must be an overseas (international) student, paying full international student fees and applicant must not be receiving any other scholarships or grants.
- Applicant must be accepted into the program for the next academic semester and have fulfilled all conditions.
- Applicant must submit a completed International Student Scholarship application package including: application form; personal statement (500-word) explaining how and why you chose your field of study and what skills, knowledge and contribution you bring to the program; Academic Transcripts; copy of IELTS/TOEFL scores (if you are not from an English speaking country).
- Scanned copy of English Test results
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Check inbox for an email
- Reply to the email and attach personal statement, and scanned copies of English test results and academic transcripts.
- The scholarship will be given as a non-refundable $3000 credit towards student account.
- If applicant is denied study permit or cannot attend for any other reason, the scholarship amount will return to Algonquin College.
- A photo of applicant receiving the scholarship may be required at a later date, which may be used in future marketing initiatives
|Organization||International Education Centre at Algonquin College|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
1385 Woodroffe Avenue, C-429. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2G 1V8.